To make an online payment for Meal Tracker and/or Wai’alae Plus Morning Care (monthly fee only, for already-registered students) and/or Wai’alae Plus After School Care (for already-registered students), click on this link: https://www.ezschoolpay.com/Login.aspx
Parents/Guardians, to use this service, you will need to create an account for yourself and then link your child’s Meal Tracker Account to your account. To create an account:
- Click on the blue “REGISTER” button on the lower left-hand side of the page, then follow the prompts and instructions.
- To search for our “district”, enter “Wai” and a list should be shown from which you can select “Wai’alae Elementary Public Chart” (our full name is cut off.)
Once you have created an account, to link your child’s Meal Tracker Account to your account:
- Click on “My Students” in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the green “+ ADD A STUDENT” button.
- Enter your child’s last name and enter his/her Meal Tracker PIN where it asks for the “Student Number”; if you don’t know your child’s Meal Tracker PIN, please send an email message to email@example.com to request that information.
- Once you have entered the required information, click on the green “SAVE” button and your child’s Meal Tracker Account information should be displayed.
There is no charge to create an EZSchoolPay.com account and monitor your child’s Meal Tracker account.
However, deposit/payment transactions will incur a convenience fee of $3.50.
You may also make payments of Wai’alae Plus program fees and our School Activity Fee on this site. To find those items, click on the “Store / Pay Online” line in the menu.
NOTE TO PARENTS: Payments for Wai’alae Plus programs are for children who are already registered.