Here are the May 2017 breakfast and lunch menus:
Here are the menus without the decorative background:
MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Meal prices are as follows:
- Student Breakfast (reimbursable, full price): $1.50
- Student Breakfast (reimbursable, reduced price): $0.30
- Non-reimbursable or Additional Student Breakfast: $3.25
- Adult/Non-Wai’alae Student Breakfast: $3.25
- Student Lunch (reimbursable, full price): $3.50
- Student Lunch (reimbursable, reduced price): $0.40
- Non-reimbursable or Additional Student Lunch: $5.50
- Adult/Non-Wai’alae Student Lunch: $5.50
- Adult/Non-Wai’alae Student Salad Bar Only: $4.50
- Additional Milk: $0.75
Please refer to the Wai’alae Student & Family Handbook for details and descriptions about reimbursable and non-reimbursable meals.
Families who meet certain qualifications may apply for reduced-priced meals through the National School Lunch Program. Applications are available in the Wai’alae School Office.
Hawaii Child Nutrition Program / USDA Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilites may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.