Here are the menus for May 2013.
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please click on the document below to read about the guidelines and procedures that went into effect in December 2011.
For the 2012-2013 school year, meal prices are as follows:
- Student Breakfast (reimbursable): $1.25
- Non-reimbursable Student Breakfast: $3.00
- Adult/Non-Wai’alae Student Breakfast: $3.00
- Student Lunch (reimbursable): $3.00
- Non-reimbursable Student Lunch: $5.00
- Adult/Non-Wai’alae Student Lunch: $5.00
- Adult/Non-Wai’alae Student Salad Bar Only: $4.00
- Additional Milk: $0.50
Please refer to the Wai’alae Student & Family Handbook for details and descriptions about reimbursable and non-reimbursable meals.
Families who meet certain qualifications may apply for reduced-priced meals through the National School Lunch Program. Applications are available in the Wai’alae School Office.